A fresh and floral Allover motif, with a feel- good, candid country vibe, by Swedish born artist Monika Forsberg for Bien fait. This pastoral design hand-painted with gouache, is declined in 7 colorways, each prettier than the last.
This wallpaper is available in two standard sizes that can be hung next to each other (the motif repeats every 60cm)
- XS: W.120 x H.280 cm - W.47,2 x H.110,2 inches (2 strips)
- S: W.180 x H.280 cm - W.70,8 x H.110,2 inches (3 strips)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Bien Fait feels strongly about the environmental issues : our papers are FSC-certified and PVC free. We print using eco-labellised inks based safe. We hardly use any plastic for wrapping.
Non woven wallpapers: 147g/sqm standard, 195g/sqm bespoke size
- non-woven wallpaper, mix of cellulose and textile fibers
- PVC and VOC free
- eco-certified inks
- Indoor air classification A+
- soft touch and matt rendering
- Easy to remove - Dry pull-out
- Very high dimensional stability
To care for your wallpaper, we advise to gently wash with mild soap and a clean sponge.
Once you delete a project and all of its Pins, you can't undo it.
Once you unpin, you can't undo it.