An ethnic-inspired design that the light seems to glide off, it is a fusion of African and Indonesian motifs, between wax and ikat. A colourful travel diary that transports us to Bali via Bamako.
Available in standard format W. 70,8 x H.110,2 inches (3 strips of 23,6 x 110,2 inches). Packs connect to each other. Also available in bespoke size for higher walls.
- eco-certified inks (Greenguard), A+
- flame retardant B-s1-d0
- PVC free, FSC certified, VOC free
- soft touch and matt rendering
- scratch, knock and tear resistant
- edge-to-edge glue-down installation
- onto smooth wall + white etch primer
Once you delete a project and all of its Pins, you can't undo it.
Once you unpin, you can't undo it.